What is stem cell healing
LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR OWN STEM CELLS TO NATURALLY
ELIMINATE PAIN & RAPIDLY HEAL YOUR BODY
Nearly every single day, researchers are finding new ways to use the body’s stem cells to treat, beat, and even heal some of our most chronic health conditions and life-threatening injuries.
What are stem cells?
A stem cell is a cell with the ability to develop into many cells in the body, in the future they will be used to replace tissue and cells that have been damaged due to disease. They have two unique properties that enable them to do this:
- They can divide over and over again to produce new cells.
- As they divide, they can change into the other types of cell that make up our body.
Each new cell has the potential either to remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialized function, such as a muscle cell, a red blood cell, or a pancreas cell. Stem cells are capable of renewing themselves over long periods, unlike most cells within our bodies.
Stem Cell Healing
Stem cells could be used to generate new organs for use in transplants: Transplanted organs from a healthy donor may be rejected by our body but an organ generated by our own cells should not be attacked by our immune system. In theory, there’s no limit to the types of diseases that could be treated with stem cell research.
How Can I Learn More About Stem Cell Healing
I have found a documentary company that has spent thousands of hours and millions of dollars to bring this life-changing information to you… The Healing Miracle (the truth about stem cells). Here is a breakdown of what you will discover on there site.
Episode 1: The Politics Of Stem Cells
- Texas representative Drew Springer pleads for his wife’s life as he stands up to pass a bill to make stem cells more available.
- Learn some of the most persistent (and FALSE) myths that have followed stem cells for the past two decades with Dr. Allen Gaveck.
- Witness Stephanie Gardner, (a brand new stem cell patient) as she undergoes her very first stem cell injection…
Episode 2: An Optimistic Prognosis
Episode 3: Choosing A Gentler Alternative
Episode 4: It Makes Such A Difference
Episode 5: Stem Cell Therapy Is Changing Lives
- Linda Kelsch’s husband was tethered to an oxygen tank 24/7 and was no longer able to do the things he truly loved. See his moving story from desperation to determination as he takes back his life with stem cell treatments.
- 13 years ago Lorinda Griffiths was run over by a drunk driver and she was plagued with injuries that doctors said would only get worse with surgery. Her inspiring recovery to health and vitality will move you to your core.
Episode 6: The Basics Of Stem Cell Therapy
Episode 7: Success Stories
- Hear from your host and producer, Sara Sheehan, on her personal experience with stem cells and how they’ve shaped her life (as well as her family’s life).
- Watch as Dr. Mark Burman, past President of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons, discusses the impact stem cells have on the surgery industry and how his focus changed dramatically because of them.
- Ever considered getting a knee replacement? Well, before you do, please listen to stem cell technologist at University Hospital, Ada Bills, as she weighs the benefits between stem cell therapy versus knee replacement surgery.
- Shahin Riahi tried treating his crippling rheumatoid arthritis with medication for 15 years, dealing with the expense and side effects that came with it… then he discovered stem cell treatments and got OFF medication once and for all!
Episode 8: The Research Is Moving Forward
Episode 9: About The Patient Perspective
To view the 9 series Register NOW for a limited time FREE viewing of the documentary
MEET THE FILMMAKER JEFF HAYS
Jeff Hays is a filmmaker and the creator of the highly controversial film, The Healing Miracle – The Truth About Stem Cells. Jeff has committed himself to bring some of today’s more important topics to the world, no matter what the costs may be. From Vaccines and GMOs to uncovering the truth behind 9/11 and stem cells, Jeff’s films have touched millions of people around the world and will continue to do so for decades to come. Jeff Hays lives in the mountains of Utah with his dog Abby and works from his office in NY. He’s the father of 9 and grandfather of 12, with new ones annually…