A very low calorie diet (VLCD) is a clinically supervised diet plan that involves eating about 800 calories a day or fewer.
The diet usually involves replacing normal food with low-calorie shakes, soups, bars, or porridge containing milk.
VLCDs are typically for adults who are obese – defined as having a BMI over 30
View Phase One: Weight Loss 4 weeks bundle
Type 2 Diabetes Eating Plan
VLCDs aren’t routinely recommended by the NHS unless a patient has a medical need, such as needing to lose weight:
- for surgery
- to help manage a health condition, such as diabetes
- to prepare for fertility treatment
However, a range of VLCD plans are available from the private sector for people – typically with a BMI over 30 – struggling to lose weight.
The replacement foods are designed to contain all the nutrients the body needs, while providing 800 calories a day or fewer.
Can Exante Help Control Type 2 Diabetes
- Leading recent research as shown that following a low calorie diet can reverse type 2 diabetes
- Use Exante products to promote weight loss with a calorie deficit
- Lean protein fights hunger and retains muscle mass
- Low-Glycimic carbs release glucose slowly to prevent high sugar levels
- Balanced Nutrition for safe, effective weight loss
If you didn’t catch ITV’s 2-part documentary, ‘The Fast Fix’, here’s a brief overview. It involved a study around diabetes and Exante meal replacement products and it really will change the way you think about what you eat. As well as addressing all the problems that come with type 2 diabetes, it goes into detail about how all the damaging effects that diabetes has on people may not be as permanent as people once thought.
The Results Of The Study
While we cannot guarantee that following Exante’s meal replacement diet will reverse type 2 diabetes, what we can do is show you that for some individuals it did. So, now for the results.
In the first four weeks, all the volunteers lost between 13lbs and 24lbs, going on to lose even more weight in the weeks that followed. All the volunteers seriously reduced their liver fat and glucose levels, putting some of them back into a normal, healthy range (even in just 4 weeks!). Two of the volunteers, Tracey and Steve, have put their type 2 diabetes into remission following their substantial weight loss!
We have Tracey’s journey and have her exclusive story from the trial. Find out how Tracey lost over 2 stone, put her type 2 diabetes into remission and completely changed her life with Exante.
Are You Ready To Put Your Type 2 Into Reversal
Phase 1: Weight Loss
- Swap everyday foods for three high protein meal replacement products lowering your daily calorie intake to 600 – 800
- Quick easy and convenient, just add water to meal replacement sachets and consome
- We recommend staying in phase 1 for 12 weeks or until you reach a healthy BMI
- We recommend our 4 week bundle to get you started! Choose 84 meal replacements for just £70
Good Luck with your Type 2 Diabetic Diet Plan, I would love to hear your success stories. Please leave any comments below, I will reply as soon as possible.
Garry (Type 1 for 22 years)